Monday I'll have Friday on my mind...

Love the Easybeat's song. It's been stuck in my head most of the week, and now it is finally Friday night. Don't know about the bit in the song about the girl, I'll settle for some time with my someone with his dark dark chocolate eyes.
But enough of this and on to the serious business of blogging !!
Tomorrow's goals:
Knit
Do some grocery shopping
Knit
Vacuum and tidy the lounge
Knit
Use nice coffee from grocery shopping to make nice hot cuppa and sit in nice clean and tidy lounge and knit.
Knit some more
Finish knitting back of cardigan
Proceed to make a mess all over nice clean lounge by sewing together new cardigan and ending up with all the trimmed off tails from the woven in ends all over the floor
Sit in stunned silence at the thought that a knitting project is really really really done!
Clean up lounge all over again.
Photograph nice new cardigan


And then there is still Sunday to go and then I can ...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment