On the way home I stopped for groceries, milk and bread for my Vegemite toast and succumbed to the siren call of a box of ice-creams. In the good old days, these were called Redskins, but now, with rampant PC, they are called raspberry splits, They are still very refreshing.Fortified by the coolness of this iceblock, I'm going to sit and knit in front of the fan in the loungeroom that is pushing cool air around. I've started shaping the shoulder of Cara-mint's second sleeve. And a good hour or two will see this piece finished and only the back left to do. As this has been cast on, and a few rows done, it will be just hard slog stocking stitch to the armhole. If I keep going at this pace, I should be able to sew up the garment this weekend. Then it's back to rib rib rib rib on my lilac-pink cardigan. It still has no name apart from"You've got to be ribbing" given my usual aversion to ribbing.
No comments:
Post a Comment