Where has time gone? Already it is February. And little knitting has been done. I wish I could blame the current hot weather for it but only a few of the days here have been hot beyond knitting comfort level.
The sad truth is little knitting has been done for the following reasons:
1. Too tired from going back to work
2. A major dose of the "bleahs" courtesy of female cyclic hormones
3. Just bone lazy
4. It has been too hot but this excuse is not allowed as I have air con !
5. Computer hard drive going to the PC heaven, necessitating a quick shop for a swish new replacement.
6. Removing dead PC from study and deciding to do a major spring clean before installing swish new replacement.
7. Major spring clean of bedroom instead.
8. Playing with swish new replacement instead of knitting and/or spring cleaning study
So the back that should have been finished 2 weeks ago, has advanced to the armhole shaping and has about 20 more rows to go shoulder shaping. And with a 34ยบ day today and a similar one forecast for tomorrow, it sits forlornly on the coffee table, waiting for its completion.
There could be knitting being done as I have a bamboo short sleeve cardigan in progress as well and as it is 4 ply, needs all the time I can lavish on it to make it grow and it is cool to touch. Sadly, it sits beside Cara-mint and we wait for another weekend to arrive. Wonder what excuse I will have then? Hmmm, let me just check the weather forecast.....
No comments:
Post a Comment