Another week starts. And now that it is dark still when the alarm goes, I've started trying to work out how many more days of daylight saving are left before the clock goes back for winter. For a born and bred night owl, getting up is never easy, and the summer starts that are really 4.30 am, are hard to take, and by February, I am already planning that first morning after the clock goes back.
I reset all the clocks the night before and make sure the alarm is not on, and then .... the extra hour we gain .... I sleep right through it !!
I remember a friend of mine once quoted her sister. "I wish I had nine lives like a cat, I'd sleep and eat for the first eight."
In knitting news, there is half a chocolate sleeve done and a few more rows were added tonight. Perhaps it is time to break out some steel needles for train knitting? I am always afraid that my favourite non-steel needles will snap and I will end up with a huge unravelling mess in my work bag, so I use steel ones even though they hurt if I use them too long. Half an hour or so is tolerable.
No comments:
Post a Comment