Today you have complained about the following:
1. Being asked to wake at 6 am
2. Being asked to remember your actual function at work
3. That the Back is the cause of your pain because it's aching from bending in the garden
4. Further blaming both Legs for being sore from bending over in the garden
5. Just going to work again
6. Not getting enough sleep
May I remind you that you will enjoy the fruits of the gardening when your eyes and nose enjoy the fragrances and beauty of the plants and you were happy enough to work with the rest of the Body to achieve it at the time.
May I also remind you that you were put to bed in time for a solid 8 hours sleep and you chose to not take advantage of it.
May I also remind you that work pays money and money is required for the headache tablets you are now demanding.
There will be no more complaining please, and the rest of the body is expecting much better behaviour tomorrow. Thank you.
The Management
No comments:
Post a Comment