To Cough or Not to Cough...

Friday is my favourite night of the week, it means 2 days off work, time for me things.
So I was not happy at all when I woke on Saturday to a faint niggle that as the day progressed, turned rapidly into the flu. Shivers, shakes, such a sore throat, lungs full of .... well, you get the picture.

I think it's time for more medication, a cup of tea, some toast and back to bed for more snoozing...

Normal transmission will resume when well again....

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, weekends are so precious when you work through the week. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am feeling a little better.
    4 days in bed has helped a lot.
    It's not a good flu and came on so fast! I'll be keeping some antibacterial gargle close by for the rest of winter so as not to get a repeat!

    ReplyDelete