Dear Head,
I apologise for the pain you have suffered recently and continue to suffer, but please don't continue to blame me for it.
Love
Throat
Dear Throat,
You are forgiven, I just don't understand the pain I'm registering as you have stopped hurting days ago.
Love,
Head
Dear Sinus
I think they haven't worked out it was us playing tricks yet.
Love
Lungs
Dear Lungs
Nope, we can get away with this lurgy fun until they figure out it's us!
Love
Sinus
Everyone is sick!!! And I don't know why the Lurgy has struck so early this year. Bah humbug.
ReplyDeleteIt does seem to have come early, and THE most frustrating thing was I had planned my annual doctor's tests/medical stuff and taken a whole day off to deal with it (hate doctors)and the day I did my blood tests I came down with this thing. And guess what what was on my list of things for the doctor's appointment? A flu injection and I'm still not well enough to have one. Grrrrr. More visits and expense to come just for that.
ReplyDelete