Time passes
Time sure passes quickly or so it seems these days.
On the good side, I've got a lot of knitting done and my health and fitness is moving more and more into the good path that I'm aiming for. On the bad side, my darling man has had a severe health scare and now there are a few months of recuparation and remaining positive.
It makes one really appreciate life more when things like this happen.
Once the initial fear and fright and panic subside and one realises it is not the end, the simple improvements and happy things take on such a brightness that one has to take and live for. That and being thankful that we get another chance.
One day I'll figure out life I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad to read that things have worked out well for you and your partner health-wise. being grateful is actually very good for you, physically and emotionally!!
ReplyDelete