The winter that was ...
I can't believe it has been several months since I was last able to do a post.
I guess two doses of flu does affect life a little, and knocked me around pretty badly for over two months, closer to three.
Finally I am well and was just feeling good and then the clocks changed. For some unfathomable reason, the clocks go forward one hour and my body goes back one hour. So now I wake at 4, not 5, I'm starving by 11 am, and bedtime strikes about 7 pm. It will even out soon I hope. And as it is now past that, my post writing time is already gone.
More again one day soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I am sorry to read you have been so ill. It is just no fun. I love the clocks going back. Ours just went ahead.
ReplyDelete