Turquoise or not to Turquoise...

I'm so tired from coughing and snuffling. It's been about 2 weeks since some kind person coughed all over me on a train and gave me this bug. Hopefully there will be a lot of antibodies growing inside me to get me through the rest of winter, even if winter has not technically started. I'm still home on sick leave and the last two days I've actually been able to pull my knitting, the back of my gray cardigan, off the coffee table. I need to do another 8 rows then can cast off the shoulders and neck. That leaves sewing it together and knitting the last half of the band up the buttonhole side. I'm hoping I might get this done this weekend, and then the big decision! What to pick up next. I only have about 10 other ideas started, and I'm torn between a lovely turquoise lacy tunic style, or an aurbergine in a wide wide rib with a zig zag bobble edging on the hemlines and a funnel neck. Perhaps I should do the cream lace and cable tunic while I decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment