My canary has circles under its eyes...

If I was a canary, I'd be that canary with circles under its eyes.
Time is flying past and work is taking up so much of my time.
I am finding I treasure my time at home now. I've managed to do a little spring cleaning, a little gardening and a whole lot of sleeping and playing computer games.
Mum is much the same. She had a bit of a setback by catching a cold, but is much better again. I don't know what the future holds for her. She is pottering around at home, doing little things which keep her happy. I worry that Dad will become worn down by all this. It's one of the sad facts of life watching one's parents as they age and not knowing how much longer they have.
This has to be a short post as I am too tired to think and my migraine medication is going to send me to sleep soon, and I do not need a repeat of the other night when I fell asleep sitting up in bed with my laptop on my knee and woke up 2 hours later with it still perched on my knee and it had gone to sleep as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment