Sleeping the clock around

I have the next week off.
First on my to do list is to get rid of this cold. It's been over a week now and it is still hanging around. I have a list of things that need doing around the house and garden, and various things like dentists to visit and annual doctor-type things to do and that's why I've taken a week off. 
So did I manage to even try to do one thing on the list? No. Today I woke at 4 am and couldn't sleep, and then about 7 am, when I really should have been getting out of bed, I felt myself start to drift off, so I dreamily decided that another hour would be fine. And sleep I did. I didn't wake again until 3.40 in the afternoon. I'm ready to go to sleep again now, so my body must have really needed the extra sleep.
Tomorrow, I must start my list, but first, some more sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment