Will shower over everyone...

It felt like the sun was very distant today. The first bite of autumn was in the air. Of course, Melbourne and its four seasons in one day make this perfectly normal. It managed to sprinkle me with rain at lunchtime and let me walk home under a cool cerulean sky.
It was nice to wake up to a cool morning this morning, where I was almost tempted to pop on my light coat to ward off the breeze that was blowing. Or should that have been brrrrreeze as it was cool and more wind than zephyr-like.
I am counting down the days until I have my four day long weekend in March. I got in first and snaffled the Friday-before-Labour-Day-long-weekend to stretch it out an extra day. I am seriously counting down the hours.
The only thing bugging me at the moment is feeling vaguely coming-down-with-a-cold like. Shivers one minute, feeling flushed, sinuses burning, a tickle at the back of my throat and a great big dollop of tiredness. I am hoping that is the imaginitus strain.
As I'm feeling this way, I think I should get myself to bed and get warm and comfortable and ready for Jonathon Creek. I find I am falling sleeping every Monday night when he is on lately. Shame, as I quite enjoy Alan Davies twinkling eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment