Like wow...

I have a special man in my life. He has the most amazing healing touch, and I see him at least once a month. He'd my gorgeous chiropractor. Forget the bone cruncher stereotype, that's not what it is. I am never ceased to be amazed at how I can arrive with aches and pains and sore spots and 10 minutes of gentle touches and tweaks and a few clunks of his clicker and I walk out a different person. Today I got up off the couch and nearly fell over. The pain that had been radiating down my left leg from across my spine and through my sit-me-down area was gone, it had been caused by my right side being out, and as I stood, my right leg felt like it was 3 inches longer and my hips were level again. And no pain!! Bliss...

On a not so blissful note, I still have another week of visitors to go. LS is not up to visitors so I get them for an extra week. I saw LS today and she just flags after a while, and given MP's propensity for being a relentless talker she is the last thing LS needs.  After just a few hours of MP today, LS was already showing signs of stress.

MP's habit of just chewing over the same issues is legendary and she will not shut up even if one is ready to scream. I figured out once that I've probably heard her arguments and complainants about day light saving for example no less than 500 times (over 30 years) and she has never said much different. I've heard it again twice more since she arrived a week ago so we are probably closer to 600 in reality. There is no know strategy on this earth that stops her from this practice, we know, we've tried them all. With LS she just wants to rehash LS's treatments and what she has been through, probably the worst thing of all to do. It's like salt in the wound, just when LS is getting her mind off what she's been through, MP starts in on it again for the tenth time. AAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Sigh.  Alas, Grumperella is back, and wants to vent as tomorrow is Mother's Day. She is failed to be convinced that this day of worshipping motherhood is right. Many would be horrified to even think she could think such a thing, but life has proved to her over and over again that just giving birth does not make a woman a good parent. Bah humbug. 

Now please leave Grumperella. You have given me a headache.


No comments:

Post a Comment